Dromana Community Garden respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land where we are located, and Bunurong Boon Wurrung peoples of the Kulin Nation and pay respect to their Elders past and present.We promise to continue caring for – The Land / the water ways / the animals / the people.
Phone 0417 467 734 email@example.com
Let's all dig in and help out!
New members welcome
We regularly meet on the First Tuesday of the month at 5 pm for a 5.30 pm meeting start at the Dromana Community House , 15 Gibson street, Dromana.
Tea and coffee available.
We gather at the garden as a group and as individuals, to work on producing a share crop of fruits and vegetables as well as learning about gardening. We also hold regular working bees.
All friendly faces will be welcomed.
We need many hands, heart and mind to grow the garden, and importantly, many voices.
The future holds many possibilities for new community projects and partnerships. Here's a few we have in the pipeline.....
- beautiful swale drain constructions
- install water tanks
- create living and woven wall for our shelter
- build more garden beds, including table top accessible raised beds
- landscape more garden spaces incl. sensory garden and orchards
- extend compost areas to include worm farms and weed and compost tea stations
- monthly workshops
- children's events
- artist in residence workshops
- music events in the garden
Dromana Community Garden is located in Marna st, Dromana (opposite the Tennis courts).
We meet weekly and monthly for social group working bees. There are many types of jobs to do to suit everyone.
Monthly working bees, second Sunday each month 10 am - 12 pm with a Home Harvest Share at noon.
Weekly working bees, Tuesdays from 9 am to 12 noon